A while back I posted “My Eating Well Guidelines”. So here’s an update on how I’m doing.
- I have eaten cheap. I’ve spent $20, maybe $30 on groceries so far, and still have a looong way to go on them yet.
- I think I’ve eaten healthy.
- Haven’t bought meat, and usually eat vegetarian.
- I haven’t bought any premade nuke ’em meals.
- I’ve done well on dumpster diving. I haven’t had to buy bread yet.
- New recipes: Homemade maple syrup, and well, not a recipe, but I froze dumpster dived corn.
Frozen dumpster dived corn with some of the goodies from a recent dive: