- Very poor green screens
- An entire segment where all the B roll had a posterization effect applied
- A cell phone video of some guy performing cunnilingus, supposedly in a
university cafeteria- during the news. This was a news item.
- The “Live” overlay on soccer footage that was obviously not live and likely pirated
- Audio not coming in on time
- Inconsistent Drop Shadows within a segment
- Random beeps in the background
- They have Fox News. And that’s pretty much as bad as TV can get.
- The text on a blank screen: “Downloading. Please wait.” Then: “Can’t find satellite.” Then the show comes on, but with a box in the middle saying: “Satellite found. Click OK.” No one clicked OK.
- The mobile unit’s feed on a 2 person strike cutting out. (Seriously… they had footage of 2 people standing there with signs on 8 1/2 by 11 paper.)
Previously: Amazing Honduran Television